Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Me Thinks I Got Screwed

I hate to be premature in my review so I'll call this an update. Remember way back when I mentioned I'd signed up for a work at home site? Well if you don't scroll down the page and relive the magic. Anyway as far as the juicy details go I signed up for legitonlinejobs.com. It was $40 and came with $1,000,000 worth of promises and positive reviews. I figured it had been around long enough and there so many positive reviews online I figured it was the best bet. Now I've navigated the site and checked out probably 80% of it and used some of the links/techniques here and there. I haven't gotten balls deep in it yet so maybe I need to dig a little in order to make my $40 back but right now I'm a little less than impressed with the site. A fair amount of links are actually dead or have been moved somewhere else. In first few introductory pages they asked that you tell them if you find a dead link. HA!! Wouldn't that be great, genius really. Get people to pay $40 to join your site then have them review it and help keep it updated. I'm paying to work. God Bless America!!!!!

I'll keep on keeping on. They do make it clear that's it's not an immediate cash flow sort of thing which I understand so maybe with time something worth $40 will come of it. Between me and all of you beautiful folks I'm not holding my breath.

No comments: